888

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Tory peer acts like drunken chav

Today the Daily mail has a story about form Tory MP Lord Tebbit acting like a drunken chav. In what could be called the ultimate expression of Thatchers society of me Lord Tebbit objected to noise a Chinese new year parade was making. He objected by grabbing a drum being used in the parade and then kicked the rear of the dragon taking part in the parade. Unknown to Lord Tebbit he was actually kicking the backside of a child. Lord Tebbit Later apologised to the Owner of the Chinese restaurant that organises the Chinese new year parade.

I expect to see this sort of behaviour on TV shows like booze Britain. But for any to be acting like this is surely unacceptable and should be condemned by all, maybe I'm expecting to much from someone who didn't believe in society. This after all is no different from the me me me attitude of today's chavs and presumably he will be treated the same and arrested for assault on the child/dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment